hopRSS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Common problems - all owners say the same

My clients out there all experience the same stuff when it comes to their dogs - does the following sound familiar?

Not coming to me when called!

Jumping up on me and visitors - how can I stop this?

My dog doesnt listen to me!!!!

My dog growls at me around food.

The dog and kids play and then the dog nips

How can I walk my dog without him pulling me down the street?

I can't walk my two dogs together - arrgghh!

How do I walk with baby in pram and my dog at the same time?

My dog won't eat all his dinner?

When can I start walking my dog?

What collar is best to use?

What is the best deal for my dog?

My dog won't come to me in a dog park!

the list goes on and on and on....

Are these familiar to you?  If so, email us and we will help you.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment